Home ShowTv Michelle Keegan caresses friend’s baby bump after Mark Wright’s dad demanded they...

Michelle Keegan caresses friend’s baby bump after Mark Wright’s dad demanded they ‘make him a grandad’

- Advertisement -

Michelle Keegan shared a sweet snap of her touching her friend’s baby bump today – just weeks after her father-in-law demanded she “makes him a grandad”.

The 33-year-old – who is married to Mark Wright – was sharing the happy news her pal has given birth.

Michelle Keegan shared this throwback snap

4

Michelle Keegan shared this throwback snapCredit: Instagram

In the throwback picture, Michelle looked head over heels for the unborn baby as she placed her hand on the bump.

Sharing it with fans, Michelle put today’s date, October 18 2020 with the time 13.45.25.

Recently Mark appeared to be broody as he snuggled up to Michelle’s newborn baby nephew.

Mark, 33, captioned his last shot: “Another one (wont be the last) just because I cannot cope with this little man…. I must say, he took to uncle Mark like a duck takes to water !! Brody Allen welcome to the world little fella !! Another hammer 🔨 to join the clan !!

The couple have been married for five years

4

The couple have been married for five yearsCredit: Getty Images – Getty
Mark with his dad Mark Wright Snr who wants to be a granddad

4

Mark with his dad Mark Wright Snr who wants to be a granddad

The ex Towie star’s dad, Mark Wright, Sr, then made a comment beneaththe picture, writing: “Lovely baby and it’s about time you made me a grandad and your mum a grandma.”

Mark has constantly fielded questions about when he and the former Corrie star will start a family of their own.

The pair who married in 2015 have said they do want to have children, but Michelle is keen to focus on her career for the timebeing.

But Michelle has said the constant questions about when she’s starting a family are “frustrating”.

The Our Girl actress, hit back at sexist double standards, insisting “nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors”.

The gorgeous couple want kids in the future

4

The gorgeous couple want kids in the futureCredit: Rex Features

Speaking in the August issue of Cosmopolitan UK, the 33-year-old said: “A few years ago it didn’t bother me and I answered the question, but now I think, ‘I don’t need to answer that because nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors’.

“I know for a fact if Mark finished a job, nobody would ask him if he was going to have a baby. It’s not fair. It does make me feel frustrated.”

Mark Wright looks broody as he cuddles up to Michelle Keegan’s cousin’s newborn baby
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Stay Connected

16,985FansLike
2,458FollowersFollow
61,453SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

‘Fake Melania’ conspiracy theory re-emerges as photo goes viral

Some claim this Melania looks different in this picture (Picture: REX) A wild conspiracy theory that Donald Trump is using a body double to stand-in for his wife has re-surfaced because of a photo showing Melania apparently not looking herself. #FakeMelania has been trending on Twitter because of the picture, which shows the president and his wife boarding Marine One on the south lawn of the White House earlier this week. It was taken as the couple travelled to the final presidential debate in Nashville and was the first time they were seen in public together after both contracted coronavirus. Melania is seen smiling while wearing dark glasses but some have pointed out her smile is different to normal and her teeth structure isn’t the same as in previous pictures. Proponents of the conspiracy theory claim the president has had to resort to hiring an actress to play his wife because she is reluctant to accompany him on campaign trips. Film director Zack Bornstein was one of the..
- Advertisement -

Prince Andrew ‘planning return to royal duties’ after stepping back amid Epstein scandal

Prince Andrew wants to return to royal duties, a source has claimed (Picture: LNP; Getty) Prince Andrew is planning his return to royal duties almost a year after he stepped down following the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, it has been reported. The Duke of York, 60, withdrew from royal duties for the ‘foreseeable future’ last November as a result of his friendship with convicted paedophile Epstein. He now reportedly wants to ‘support the monarchy’ and is striving to find new role for himself among the family. A source told The Times: ‘The Duke is spending time working out how he can serve his country and support the monarchy in the future, and what else he might want to do with his life. ‘He’s locked down at Royal Lodge, thinking about his future service and public role. He has some clear thoughts. He’s very sensitive to the public mood and acutely conscious that the public are the most important stakeholder. A senior royal aide said returning to an ‘official’ role was unlikely (Pictur..

Tory MP calls for Test and Trace chief to quit over system’s failures

Baroness Dido Harding is under growing pressure (Picture: Getty) Calls are growing for the head of Test and Trace to be axed, with the latest figures showing the system is performing record-breakingly badly. Labour has suggested Baroness Dido Harding’s position is ‘untenable’, as pressure mounts to fix the system which has so far cost the taxpayer £12 billion. Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis jumped to Lady’s Harding defence on Sunday morning, claiming she has done a ‘very good job’. He rejected a call by the senior Conservative MP Sir Bernard Jenkin for Lady Harding to be replaced by a senior military commander. It comes as damning new figures showed Test and Trace had its worst week since the pandemic began. The system failed to reach 40.4% of close contacts of people who tested positive for Covid-19 in England in the week ending October 14, according to official figures published on Thursday. That is the lowest weekly percentage since test and trace began and is down fr..

Marcus Rashford ‘truly overwhelmed’ after 1,000 organisations pledge free school meals

The Manchester United star has received an outpouring of support for his campaign after his bid was rejected by Tory MPs (Picture: EPA/Google) Marcus Rashford said he ‘couldn’t be more proud to call myself British’ following the nationwide support his free meals campaign has received, with more than 1,000 organisations pledging to feed hungry children. The Manchester United footballer, 22, said he is ‘truly overwhelmed’ over the response received for his campaign to provide free school meals to disadvantaged children over the school holidays. So far, more than 1,000 organisations have responded to Rashford’s call to action, after Tory MPs voted against his proposal to continue the voucher scheme in the Commons earlier this week. The move has prompted national backlash, causing a senior Tory MP to today admit his party ‘misunderstood the mood of the country’ and urged ministers to reconsider. An interactive map shows families in need where they can access free meals over the half-..

Related News

‘Fake Melania’ conspiracy theory re-emerges as photo goes viral

Some claim this Melania looks different in this picture (Picture: REX) A wild conspiracy theory that Donald Trump is using a body double to stand-in for his wife has re-surfaced because of a photo showing Melania apparently not looking herself. #FakeMelania has been trending on Twitter because of the picture, which shows the president and his wife boarding Marine One on the south lawn of the White House earlier this week. It was taken as the couple travelled to the final presidential debate in Nashville and was the first time they were seen in public together after both contracted coronavirus. Melania is seen smiling while wearing dark glasses but some have pointed out her smile is different to normal and her teeth structure isn’t the same as in previous pictures. Proponents of the conspiracy theory claim the president has had to resort to hiring an actress to play his wife because she is reluctant to accompany him on campaign trips. Film director Zack Bornstein was one of the..

Prince Andrew ‘planning return to royal duties’ after stepping back amid Epstein scandal

Prince Andrew wants to return to royal duties, a source has claimed (Picture: LNP; Getty) Prince Andrew is planning his return to royal duties almost a year after he stepped down following the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, it has been reported. The Duke of York, 60, withdrew from royal duties for the ‘foreseeable future’ last November as a result of his friendship with convicted paedophile Epstein. He now reportedly wants to ‘support the monarchy’ and is striving to find new role for himself among the family. A source told The Times: ‘The Duke is spending time working out how he can serve his country and support the monarchy in the future, and what else he might want to do with his life. ‘He’s locked down at Royal Lodge, thinking about his future service and public role. He has some clear thoughts. He’s very sensitive to the public mood and acutely conscious that the public are the most important stakeholder. A senior royal aide said returning to an ‘official’ role was unlikely (Pictur..

Tory MP calls for Test and Trace chief to quit over system’s failures

Baroness Dido Harding is under growing pressure (Picture: Getty) Calls are growing for the head of Test and Trace to be axed, with the latest figures showing the system is performing record-breakingly badly. Labour has suggested Baroness Dido Harding’s position is ‘untenable’, as pressure mounts to fix the system which has so far cost the taxpayer £12 billion. Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis jumped to Lady’s Harding defence on Sunday morning, claiming she has done a ‘very good job’. He rejected a call by the senior Conservative MP Sir Bernard Jenkin for Lady Harding to be replaced by a senior military commander. It comes as damning new figures showed Test and Trace had its worst week since the pandemic began. The system failed to reach 40.4% of close contacts of people who tested positive for Covid-19 in England in the week ending October 14, according to official figures published on Thursday. That is the lowest weekly percentage since test and trace began and is down fr..

Marcus Rashford ‘truly overwhelmed’ after 1,000 organisations pledge free school meals

The Manchester United star has received an outpouring of support for his campaign after his bid was rejected by Tory MPs (Picture: EPA/Google) Marcus Rashford said he ‘couldn’t be more proud to call myself British’ following the nationwide support his free meals campaign has received, with more than 1,000 organisations pledging to feed hungry children. The Manchester United footballer, 22, said he is ‘truly overwhelmed’ over the response received for his campaign to provide free school meals to disadvantaged children over the school holidays. So far, more than 1,000 organisations have responded to Rashford’s call to action, after Tory MPs voted against his proposal to continue the voucher scheme in the Commons earlier this week. The move has prompted national backlash, causing a senior Tory MP to today admit his party ‘misunderstood the mood of the country’ and urged ministers to reconsider. An interactive map shows families in need where they can access free meals over the half-..

Luke Shaw slammed for ignoring Bruno Fernandes request during Manchester United’s draw with Chelsea

Luke Shaw passed up the chance to provide a run for Bruno Fernandes in Manchester United’s draw with Chelsea (Getty)Luke Shaw has been...
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

%d bloggers like this: