SPAIN is an excellent destination for a short summer getaway.
And by booking now, you could bag a short break from just £137pp in 2024.
To make it even better, most deals are available to book with deposits from just £25pp.
Spain is one of the best destinations for a short break all year round, but it really shines during the summer season.
Whether you’d like to stay closer to mainland Spain or jet off to the Canaries and Balearics, there’s something for everyone.
If you’re unsure of where to go, we revealed the best seaside town loved by locals that Brits never go to, and it’s pretty close to Barcelona.
While Tenerife was named one of the ‘best places to visit‘ this year.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is three nights in Costa Brava, costing from £137pp.
The deal includes your stay at Blue Sea Montevista-Hawai in Lloreta, costing just over £45pp a night.
Most read in Beach holidays
Here are some more deals we’ve found next year:
- 3 nights at Sercotel Ciutat de Montcada Hotel, Barcelona – from £145pp
- 3 nights at Hotel Olympus, Benidorm – from £189pp
- 3 nights at Hard Rock Hotel Marbella – from £213pp
- 3 nights at Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel, Benidorm – from £248pp
- 3 nights at HTOP Olympic Calella – Costa Barcelona, Costa Brava – from £299pp
- 3 nights at Playas del Rey Santa Ponsa, Majorca – from £289pp
- 3 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Flamingo Oasis, Benidorm – from £337pp
- 3 nights at Globales Sant Lucia Hotel, Palma Nova, Majorca – from £299pp
For long haul holidays, British Airways sale has cut-price holidays to the Caribbean for less than £85pp a night.
While Brits are also being offered discounted long hauls and free airport lounge passes in a new flash sale.
For a room-only deal, Booking.com launched a new sale with stays from £14pp at holiday hotspots, including Italy, Portugal and Dubai.
Prices correct at the time of publication.