BRITS do love to be beside the seaside, and holiday parks cater well for our needs – with great coastal locations across the country.
If you’re planning ahead for next month and are looking for a sun-soaked break near the sea, then look no further, as we’ve done the hard work for you and found the best options.
Summer breaks to the seaside are a favourite for Brits[/caption]
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Whether you fancy visiting the seaside resorts of Sussex or wandering the golden sand beaches of Norfolk, there’s a break that fits the bill.
Holiday parks are set to be popular this year as many Brits stick to staycations, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t deals to be had.
We’ve found stays from just £119 for three nights, which works out at £40 a night.
For those who haven’t yet booked a staycation, here are the best options at coastal hotspots.
- Haven Holidays July 7-nights – find and book here
Allhallows, Kent from £794 per stay
Blue Dolphin, Yorkshire from £818 per stay
Berwick, Northumberland from £848 per stay
Coombe Haven, Sussex from £838 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays July 3 and 4-night breaks Essex from £239 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays July 3 and 4-night breaks Kent from £284 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays July 3 and 4-night breaks Norfolk from £239 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays July 3 and 4-night breaks Yorkshire from £309 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays July 3 and 4-night breaks Devon from £351 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays July 3 and 4-night breaks Cornwall from £329 per stay
- Hoseasons family holiday park breaks 3-nights July from £199 per stay
- Away Resorts School Holidays breaks from £489 per stay
- Shorefield Holidays July breaks from £398 per stay
- Pontins July breaks from £119 per stay find and book here
Beach destinations like Blackpool are popular with Brits[/caption]
There are discounts at a number of tourist hotspots, including Essex, Kent, Blackpool and Cornwall.
Holiday parks are a great option for families, as they combine close proximity to the beach with loads of great on-site facilities.
Many have restaurants, bars, swimming pools and activities for kids, from adventure playgrounds to arcades.
This week's best UK travel deals
- Best holiday parks in Essex – cheap breaks from £7pp a night
- Best holiday parks in Suffolk near the seaside from £13pp a night
- Best holiday parks in Kent from £16pp a night
- Best theme park tickets & hotel stays to book now
- Holiday parks with the best waterslides for summer
- 90% of accommodation in popular UK spots is booked – but we’ve still found deals from £29 a night
Back in January, the Health Secretary Matt Hancock said Brits should be able to enjoy a “happy and free Great British summer” once most adults have received the Covid jab.
From June 21, holidays will resume with no restrictions in England, providing the rise of the new Indian Covid variant doesn’t derail plans.
Most read in Travel
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.