The Masked Dancer’s Llama has been unmasked as Zoe Ball became the sixth celebrity to leave the competition.
The radio DJ had been guessed by some of the panellists, including guest judge David Walliams who put in a punt for Zoe at the last possible moment.
Whipping off her llama mask, the 50-year-old seemed to have had the time of her life on the show, explaining that she wanted to surprise everyone in her life – and we definitely think she’s succeeded.
‘The whole thing is bonkers – I loved being Llama and trotting about. Not speaking was hard though,’ she said.
Zoe added: ‘It’s still nerve-wracking – lots of heavy breathing and sweating but ultimately an absolute hoot. I definitely wouldn’t be as brave without my Llama disguise. The outfit gives you a superpower.’
The former It Takes Two presenter was part of a double elimination, with viewers glued to their screens while Beagle was unmasked as Christopher Dean.
Giving them a helping hand was guest judge David as the panel oversaw the first double elimination.
What were the clues?
- They’re the ‘director of their own costume drama’
- A ‘country girl at heart’
- They like keeping active and eating greens
- ‘You are what you eat’
- They swear and and have a reputation
- They’re the ‘llama of the manor’
- Their VT featured a prominent 2013 phone bill
- They’re ‘not one for the simple life’
- Good with numbers and letters – potentially a Countdown clue
- Smashed a vase
- Been close to music legends from famous rap stars to popstar brothers
- They’ve achieved a couple of female firsts
- Their staging was like the Bridgerton set
- When asked to say a word that’s meaningful to them in their own voice, they said: ‘Regular’
Previously pro dancer and Diversity star Jordan Banjo, singer and media personality Louise Redknapp, and Burlesque performer Dita Von Teese were unmasked.
The dancers still left are Zip, Scarecrow, Carwash, Frog, Squirrel and Knickerbocker Glory, with another double elimination in store.
The Masked Dancer is based on the wildly popular format of The Masked Singer, which has seen stars including Sophie Ellis Bextor, Mel B, and Nicola Roberts compete.
A UK adaptation of The Masked Dancer was commissioned due in part to the success of the original American version, which began airing its first season on Fox last December.
The Masked Dancer on ITV & the ITV Hub continues at 7.30pm on Thursday June 4.
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
For more stories like this, check our entertainment page.
Follow Metro.co.uk Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook for the latest celeb and entertainment updates. You can now also get Metro.co.uk articles sent straight to your device. Sign up for our daily push alerts here.